PATU is looking for a volunteer to serve as a Membership Committee Chair, whose duties include growing and tracking the membership of the Council and Chapters. The Membership Committee performs a key role by helping current members resolve membership issues, maintaining member’s contact information, and communicating changes or issues with members to PATU staff. This position is not paid. The Membership Committee Chair works directly with the PATU Board of Directors. They must provide quarterly reports and attend quarterly meetings. This position requires experience with WORD and EXCEL and ability to update spreadsheets. The position requires tracking membership data on a quarterly basis and developing a working group of volunteers to develop membership opportunities and troubleshoot current membership strategies.
The position entails:
- Commitment and interest
- Ability to attend meetings
- Clear, friendly and professional written communication skills
- Organized with an eye for detail to be prompt, manage timelines, etc.
- Interest and ability to work as a team
- Previous experience with knowledge of board procedures and/or willing to learn
- Support of the TU conservation mission
Please send letters of interest to PATU, PO Box 5148, Bellefonte, PA 16823, or via email to PATU’s Communications and Outreach Coordinator, Carolyn Heckman, at [email protected].